CANOPY / HARDTOP for MITSUBISHI Triton
You’ll discover that our canopies are
designed to suit the contours and
finishes of your MITSUBISHI Triton,
thus providing you with a result
that is both functional and stylish.
MITSUBISHI Triton Compatability.
EXPLORE BY BRAND
OR CHECK THE PRODUCTS COMPATIBILITY TABLE
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDATIONS :
The following items need to be attended to on a regular basis.
More frequent service in severe off road conditions.
2. Check regularly that screws holding windows and doors are tight.
3. Lubricate lock and keys recess on rear door.
4. Abrasive components are not recommended for polishing surfaces or painted products: use only wash polish if requred.
5. Clean door rubbers on canopy tailgate assembly and lightly coat with silicone spray.
6. Looking system should be lubricated regularly and lock covers used for weather protection.
7. The rear tailgate protection tape must be replaced when requiered to minimise paint scuffing caused by the canopy.
8. Canopy Rack : maximum load carrying capacity is recommended at 80kg over both bars.